Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy New Year to You!

Here’s to the new year... 

May it bring more joy and success And less grief and regret. 

To our dreams... May we never stop believing in them And taking the actions that will make them a reality.  

To our friends and loved ones... May we take the time to let them know How much it means to us To have them in our lives. 

Let us encourage more and criticize less, Give more and need less. And whenever we can, Let us create harmony and peace. 

To new beginnings... Let us start fresh, right now, To make this the very best year ever. 

A very Happy New Year to you! I cherish having you in my life as my family, my friend, my colleague and my inspiration. 

I'm excited about the new year!! I know it's going to be a year for fulfilling all kinds of dreams and intentions. 

I wish you an abundance of joy, creativity, gratitude and love for 2009. 

I'd like to share a another little poem from a dear friend of my mom's who is no longer with us. 

He was a bright flame in my mother's life and I know that she and his family will miss him dearly.

Although he had difficulty remembering some things, he was always reciting words of wisdom. 

This little quip is one of his favorites and I'll share it with you today to honor his memory: 

"The years may wipe out many things, But this they wipe out never; The memory of those happy days, When we were all together..." 

 In Memory of Lloyd P. ...July 12, 1922 - December 23, 2008 

May You Rest in Sweet Peace 

God Bless and have a safe New Year's Eve......~M

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment and thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope to have inspired you in some way....M