Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happiness Balls

I was at Reiki share last night with my lovely group of people who continue to amaze me with their gifts, talents and intuition. 

At Reiki shares, we do Reiki on each other and talk about whatever comes to mind. It's often about spirits, energy and that type of thing. Many of the people who come are able to use their third eye to see things that I cannot. 

It's quite interesting to hear them speak about what they are "seeing" and to listen to them use their intuition to find lost things, predict pregnancies and all kinds of very cool things. 

I know we all have that ability... and I am working on developing my intuition further. 

We also talk about ways to heal ourselves and ways to find our peace. 

I love hanging with these people as they are all like minded and enjoy sharing their thoughts and ideas. 

Last night, a few of the girls brought their crystals. I, too, possess crystals, although they have never made it out of the shopping bag. 

As we were talking about where to place these crystals in your home, one of the girls started talking about Happiness Balls. She didn't go too much into as we were all focused on the crystals and how each one works. 

She did tell us that if the feeling in your house is busy, scattered and congested, it may mean that your house needs some happiness. 

What you do is imagine Happiness Balls in every upper corner of your house. It's your imagination creating the balls so you can decorate them and imagine them any way that seems to fit into your home. 

Just imagine those Happiness Balls radiating positive, joyful, happy feelings into your home. 

I know it sounds a little weird to those of you who may not practice energy work....but it worked for me today! I put those little balls in every corner of my house (imagined them there) and today, when my kids came home from school, they came in with smiles and in good humor. Usually my son walks in with 10 complaints about what went wrong in school today. My daughter also told me funny stories about school and she usually doesn't do that either. 

Whoa....can we actually raise our vibrations with imaginary Happiness Balls? 

All I know is that there is a different feeling in our home today and it feels really good. 

In fact, I've just realized that lots of great things happened here today...including making the plans for a trip with a friend that we've been talking about doing for 3 years. 

 Is it the Happiness Balls I've imagined stuck up in the corners of the house.....are they making my house (and its people) happier? I don't know but something definitely shifted today. 

Try it out and let me know if the "Happiness Balls" work for you!.....~M

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment and thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope to have inspired you in some way....M