Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why Happy Butterflies?

Happy Butterflies......yep, it may seem like a strange title, but the impact behind it is huge! 

I just sent out my first newsletter and it was bit nervewracking. 

I had a ball of churning anxiety in my stomach after I sent it out. 

What will people think of me? 

It just so happened that I had an EFT session with my friend Jeanine right after I sent out the newsletter. We were tapping for Alleviating Anxiety and it was just the right topic for me at that moment. 

As we did EFT and tapped, she mentioned something about the ball of anxiety in my stomach being replaced by happy butterflies. The anxiety changed into a soothing sensation and I felt much relief. 

So, I want to remember to keep happy butterflies inside. 

But I also want to remember that it's okay to feel anxious at times. After all, that's what makes us move forward and want to do the best job we can. However, it is okay to think of that anxiety as happy butterflies instead of a negative emotion. 

Happy butterflies, everyone.....M

Update:  My blog is not longer called Happy Butterflies, but the thoughts behind are still valid and relevant!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you! Feel free to leave a comment and thank you so much for visiting my blog! I hope to have inspired you in some way....M